JOB SUMMARY: Acts as the first point of contact for patients and family members entering Bend Surgery Center. Responsible for verifying patient information and completing accurate patient registration. Acts as a liaison between patient or patient family and professional staff.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Previous experience in medical business office preferred
- Must be able to Sit, stand, walk, and perform keyboard operation continually
- Occasionally bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull 1-10 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Rarely stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull 11-15 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, Patients and potential employees
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Must have knowledge of and ability to perform basic office tasks
- Must have exemplary customer service skills
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Is responsible to the Business Office Manager. Does not supervise other employees.
Position details: This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 10:00am-6:30pm with closing responsibilities which may require staying late to meet patient needs. Occasional Saturday Shift, paid at double time premium rate.
Base wage $17.00 per hour. Excellent benefit package and over 5 weeks of paid time off per year.
Please email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include subject line, “Receptionist.”
Open until filled