If you are looking to get into the medical field or learn surgical instrumentation while working in a fun fast paced environment this is a great opportunity. Although experience in supply chain or inventory is preferred we will train an applicant who shows a desire to learn and excel in something new.
JOB SUMMARY: To ensure all appropriate supplies and equipment are inventoried, received and distributed in accordance with proper and prudent practices.
Education: A high school diploma is required.
Experience: Previous experience is preferred.
Job Skills & Requirements: Inventory handling, shipping and receiving. Working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures. Must be able to work in a high volume fast-paced environment.
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Is directly responsible to the Materials Manager. Does not supervise any other staff members.
Mental: Ability to follow written and oral instructions, read and write and basic math. Stamina to withstand stress and strain. Good memory, patient and tactful. Skilled in organization.
Physical: Good physical health required because of long periods of standing, walking and work required. Must be well coordinated and able to move about freely. Dexterity necessary. Visual and audio acuity. Speak clearly and distinctly. Neat, clean and particular about appearance. Must be able to continually stoop, bend and lift twenty-five (25) pounds and occasionally lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- In conjunction with departments, determine and update appropriate par levels for stock and nonstock supplies
- Inventory appropriate departments, which will in turn generate supply orders
- Deliver supplies and equipment in a neat, orderly manner
- Receive and deliver all incoming supplies and equipment, ensuring accuracy of shipments, noting damage or shortages
- Responsible for shipment of outgoing supplies, including returns with proper packaging and insurance
- Route packing slips to appropriate personnel
- Keeps the storeroom, staging and dock areas clean and orderly at all times
- Establish and maintain a good professional rapport with the medical staff, administration, nursing personnel, staff for patient care areas, and members of all other departments and services
- Monitors inventory levels and makes necessary adjustments
- Identifies and resolves inventory discrepancies
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Materials Manager
- Adheres to the appropriate and necessary fiduciary, ethical and professional tone of the corporate purchasing function, both intra and inter departmental
This is a full-time position Monday Through Friday. $14.00 per hour. Generous benefit package including quarterly cash bonus, 401K and over five weeks of paid time off in the first year!
External Applicants email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include subject line, “Inventory Coordinator.”
Internal Applicants submit letter of intent to Human Resources.
For assistance or fill-able application please contact Human Resources via phone or come to our Reception Desk and ask to speak Human Resources.
Open until filled