This professional contacts incoming patients to review health history and utilizes Bend Surgery Center Criteria to determine if patients are in the correct care setting.
- Must be able to Sit, stand, walk, and perform keyboard operation continually
- Occasionally bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull 1-10 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Rarely stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull 11-15 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
- Strong team working and collaborative skills
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and currently licensed to practice in the State.
Experience: Prefer previous general medical-surgical nursing experience.
Monday through Friday 5 X 8 hour shifts (40 hours). No night or weekend shifts; paid holidays. Complete benefit package including quarterly cash bonus and 401K. Wage DOE
Email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to email@example.com. Include subject line, “Pre-admit. Call Nurse”
For assistance or fill-able application please contact Human Resources via phone or come to our Reception Desk and ask to speak Human Resources.
Positions open until filled