Patient Care Support
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for stocking and keeping area neat, clean and tidy to inspection. Cleans gurneys and prepares area for incoming patients. Assists registered nurse with patient care as directed; patient care responsibilities are limited to instruments, equipment, supplies and patient transport
Education, Licensure and Certification:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must maintain BLS certification
Experience: Previous experience is desirable, but not required.
- Must be able to Sit, stand, and walk continually
- Frequently bend, reach, carry, /push or pull up to 25 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
Language skills: Ability to understand, read, write, and speak English. Ability to effectively present information, respond to questions, and professionally interact with managers, employees, physicians, vendors, and the general public.
Mathematical skills: Basic Math skills required
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Responsible to Pre-Op/PACU and Endoscopy Nurse Manager. Is directly responsible to the Team Lead/ Manager in the area assigned. Does not supervise any other staff members.
External Applicants email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to email@example.com. Include subject line, “Patient Care Support.”
Internal Applicants submit letter of intent to Human Resources.
Open until filled