Job Summary: Responsible for maintaining, updating, and organizing medical records. Completes auditing and data entry of patient chart. Completes related records functions including pulling patient charts, copying and forwarding records, tracking and filing medical transcriptions, and ensuring that privacy and confidentiality procedures are followed. Handles phone requests from patients and other medical facilities, and obtains and conveys information as appropriate. Performs clerical support functions and assists area personnel as required.
Qualifications: Education & Licensure
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Oregon driver’s license
- Medical records training preferred
- Medical reception experience preferred
- One year of related experience preferred
- General office experience required
- Knowledge of medical record keeping processes preferred
Position details: This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Base wage $14.00 per hour and very competitive benefit package.
Please email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to email@example.com. Include subject line “Medical Records.” For assistance or fillable application please contact Human Resources via phone or come to our Reception Desk and ask for Human Resources.
Open until filled