Job Summary: The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for the maintenance of the filing system and performing other clerical duties specific to Medical Records.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous medical records experience preferred
- Must be able to Sit, stand, walk, and perform keyboard operation continually
- Occasionally bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull 1-10 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Rarely stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull 11-15 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
- Must be computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must have knowledge of and ability to perform basic office functions
- Must have strong and accurate typing skills
- Ability to work well with others, and to assist the public cooperatively and courteously
- Must be detail oriented
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Is responsible to the Business Office Manager. Does not supervise other employees.
Position details: This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday from 8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m. Base wage $17.00 per hour. Over 5 weeks of paid time off per year. Excellent benefit package.
Please email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include subject line “Medical Records.” Open until filled