POSITION SUMMARY: Materials Assistant performs administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations Materials Management and supply chain department.
Education, licensure and certification:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must maintain BLS certification
- Administrative support experience preferred
- Healthcare materials management or supply chain knowledge preferred
- Must be able to Sit, stand, and walk and perform keyboard operations continually
- Occasionally bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull 1-10 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull 11-15 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
Mathematical skills: Basic math skills required
Language skills: Ability to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Detail oriented
- Computer literate
JOB RELATIONSHIP: Is directly responsible to the Materials Manager. Does not supervise any employees.
Position details: Monday through Friday. Excellent benefits and over 5 weeks of paid time off per year. Hourly wage range $18.00 – $22.78 DOE. Open until filled