POSITION SUMMARY: The IT Help Desk Analyst is responsible for answering incoming technical support requests in a timely, courteous and professional manner. This position will be visible throughout the organization as the primary point of contact for support issues and should have the ability and desire to have a positive impact on the IT department and organization as a whole. Help Desk Analysts are critical thinkers and problem solvers. This role also requires the ability to work well with others (teamwork and collaboration), and a passion for customer service. Ideal candidate enjoys learning new things and solving problems in a fast-paced healthcare environment.
Education, Licensure and Certification:
- High School or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Industry standard certification such as MCDST, A+, Network+ preferred.
- Maintains ongoing educational activities and technical development in field pertaining to job duties and functions.
- Current BLS (or obtain within 6 months of hire)
Experience: Minimum two (2) years customer service experience. One (1) year related experience in computer support and services (helpdesk).
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, and perform keyboard operation continually
- Occasionally bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull 1-10 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull 11-15 pounds, rarely up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
- Must be able to problem solve and execute resolution
- Must be able to recognize needs, implement changes and evaluate impact
Mathematical skills: Basic math skills.
Language skills: Ability to understand, read, write, and speak English. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to successfully write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information, respond to questions, and professionally interact with managers, employees, clients, vendors, and the general public.
Reasoning ability: Ability to recognize and define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and correct errors. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and forms to understand abstract and concrete variables. Ability to think critically using inductive and deductive reasoning.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have exemplary customer service skills
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Information Technology and communication systems architecture
- Experience in Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy and File/Print Services
- Familiarity with mobile device operating systems and software
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, VLAN, etc.)
- Experience supporting desktop operating systems, hardware and software with advanced proficiency in various computer applications
- Experience with cloud hosted solutions and applications such as Microsoft 365, Azure AD, VoIP, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and keeping current with new technologies
- Must understand HIPAA Privacy and Security standards
- Must be able to respect the confidential nature of all information and communication
- Work effectively in team environment
- Strong ethical and moral character references with a patient, friendly, and flexible demeanor
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Is directly responsible to the Director of Information Technology. Works with all levels within and outside of business as a support service provider i.e. vendor, physician, employee, owner. Does not supervise any other employees.
Full-time Monday through Friday 5 X 8 hour shifts per week. Over five weeks of paid time off per year. Excellent benefit package. Starting wage range $20.00-$25.31per hour, DOE.
Applicants email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include subject line, “IT Help Desk Analyst.”
Position open until filled.