Environmental Services – Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Housekeeping personnel are directly responsible for keeping the facility neat, clean and tidy to inspection.
Education, Licensure and Certification: A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Previous general office cleaning or healthcare cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to Sit, stand, and walk continually
- Frequently bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull up to 25 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
Language skills: Ability to understand, read, write and speak English.
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Responsible to the Facilities Director. Does not supervise any other employees.
Full-time Monday through Friday 6:00am-2:30pm. Some Saturday shifts available paid at double time premium rate. Over five weeks of paid time off per year. Competitive benefit package.
Applicants email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to email@example.com. Include subject line, “Environmental Services.”
Position open until filled.