Environmental Services – Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Housekeeping personnel are directly responsible for keeping the facility neat, clean and tidy to inspection.
Education, Licensure and Certification: A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Previous general office cleaning or healthcare cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to Sit, stand, and walk continually
- Frequently bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull up to 25 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
Language skills: Ability to understand, read, write and speak English.
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Responsible to the Facilities Director. Does not supervise any other employees.
Full-time Monday through Friday 5 x 8 hour shifts per week. Over five weeks of paid time off per year. Competitive benefit package.
Applicants email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include subject line, “Environmental Services.”
Position open until filled.