POSITION SUMMARY: Supports Physician and nursing staff to provide individualized and specialized care to patients in the endoscopy area.
Education, Licensure and Certification:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must maintain BLS certification
Experience: Previous endoscopy experience preferred
- Must be able to Sit, stand, and walk continually
- Frequently bend, climb, reach overhead, carry/push or pull up to 25 pounds, grasping/squeezing
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak and hear normal auditory levels
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population professionally
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within Bend Surgery Center and external customers, clients and potential employees
Language skills: Ability to understand, read, write, and speak English. Ability to successfully write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information, respond to questions, and professionally interact with managers, employees, physicians, vendors, and the general public.
Mathematical skills: Basic Math skills required
- Comprehensive knowledge of and ability to implement principles of aseptic and sterile technique
- Knowledge of endoscopy equipment use and care
- Knowledge of endoscopy procedures and basics of care to include anesthesia and potential complications
- Recognition of signs and symptoms of emergency situations and interventions
Full-time Monday through Friday 4 X 10 hour shifts per week with rotating day off. Over five weeks of paid time off per year. Competitive benefit package. Wage DOE
Applicants email cover letter and resume (PDF or DOCX format) to email@example.com. Include subject line, “Endoscopy Technician.”
Position open until filled.